5 Detox Green Smoothie Recipes
How To Make A Detox Green Smoothie
To make a detox green smoothie is quite easy. All you need to do is:
– put the ingredients in the blender- blend them until they get a smooth texture- enjoy the delicious smoothie
You can also make a cold smoothie by adding some ice to the mixture, or by using frozen fruits and vegetables.
Detox Green Smoothie Recipes
Now that we have all the valuable information on why these smoothies are so awesome, and how they produce the beneficial effects, I will share with you my 5 favorite detox green smoothies. You can make any of these quickly and use them during the 3 day detox as well.
1. The Blue Sensation
This smoothie is a mix of blueberries, kiwi and green veggies. It provides an excellent refreshing taste and is packed with fiber, clorophyll and vitamins. One of my favorite breakfast smoothies.
– 1 cup water- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)- 2 cups of mild greens (kale, cabbage, or mizuna)- 1 kiwi fruit- 1 small tomato
You can also add some apple or pineapple to increase sweetness.
2. Vanilla-Mint Pudding Smoothie
This one is an excellent, healthy desert choice. It has a pudding like consistency and is best eaten with a spoon.
– 1/2 cup brazil nuts- 1 cup water- 2 dates- 1/2 avocado- 1.4-2 tsp vanilla- 1/4 tsp salt- 1 cup of spinach or chickweed- 1 cup mint
Also add some ice to make it even more tasty!
3. Cool Mint
First blend a handful of almonds with 1 cup of water. Then add:
– 2 kiwi- 1/4 cup broccoli- 2 dates- 1 cup kale- 1 cup mint- handful of sprouts- 1 tsp vanilla essence- 1/4 tsp of salt
You can also use dried peaches or apricots instead of dates.
4. Fennel Refresher
This greeney is a great choice to kickstart a detox, and as a preworkout before hitting the gym!
– 1 stalk celery- 1 pear- 1/2 cup fennel- 1 cup parsley- 1 cup greens of your choice- 1-2 tsp of lemon- 1 cup of water- a pinch of sea salt
5. Pacific Paradise
Last but not the least, Pacific Paradise is another powerful detox green smoothie that will raise your wellbeing and provide a strong detoxifying effect.
– 2 kiwi- 2 apple- 2 cups greens- 1/4 tsp cinnamon- 1/2-1 cup water- pinch of sea salt
All of these smoothies are simple and easy to prepare. You can also experiment with the ingredients a bit and see what you prefer. Smoothies are all about hedonistic enjoyment mixed with a healthy lifestyle. I hope you will follow me in that journey and implement a detox green smoothie in your everyday diet.